Monday, November 10, 2014

Product Spotlight: Andrea's Holiday Styling Go-Tos


When I was first introduced to the Style Winder, I must say I thought, "...great, another gimmick." Well, I was wrong! This tool is amazing not only for us stylists, but you too! The iron heats up in seconds, which is an awesome feature for those last minute touchups. The temperature is adjustable and allows you to create curls and waves fast and more importantly, it is beyond easy. I love this iron and it has totally change my view on "curling hair"






My favorite styling product of the moment is Anti Gravity Spray from Kevin.Murphy. I love the ease of using a spray-in styler and blows my mind when it comes to volume! For those who are gel or foam challenged, this is the product for you! Just spray in wet hair, comb through with a wide comb and you are on your way to a great hair day! Not to mention the amazing fragrance from KM products, we all know fragrance is everything!




With these two products, your go-to holiday hair will be fab,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment